Brews and Soap Making Class
February 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$60
Learn how to make 100% natural goat milk soap in this hands-on class. Each attendee will make two pounds of their own soap to take home. All materials required for the class will be provided at no additional cost. Purchase required before the event. Click the link below to purchase your spot before it fills up!
• exfoliants: pumice, coffee grounds, ground oats, dried lemongrass
• essential oils: lemongrass, lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus
• base oils will be a mixture of olive, coconut and palm oil
• liquid for the soap will be raw goat milk from Stone City Farm
What are the benefits of making your own soap?
• natural ingredients
• no preservatives
• no chemicals
• natural soap makes a wonderful gift